Emergency Water Damage Services
If your home has been afflicted by water, it’s essential to hire competent professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The company that you’re searching for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are ready to react to your situation at any time.
Handling water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you need immediate aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville
- Talk to Us – Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors perform a thorough assessment of the damage area to find the best way to reverse the damage.
- Removing the Water – At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville, we use powerful vacuums and pumps to remove water. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we’ll arrive to clean up the damage.
- Dehumidifying – Though everything appears dry, bigger scenarios occasionally call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Clean Up – Still water can cause stains and disfigurement in the areas it sits on. We apply specialized deodorizers to neutralize smells, stains and other problems left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the water damage was large or small, the Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville restoration team can take your home back to pre-flood conditions.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Appliance malfunction
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage includes scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are a few explicit steps that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Bentonville will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.